Pages

Friday

Ultimate Reset--Day 17--Phase III--RESTORE-Day 3


Day 17--Taking the Ultimate Reset on the road...

I started the day out like the other days of this phase; with a beautiful plate of fruit before my walk. I packed up all my food for the next four days. I knew I was going to be on the road during lunch so I planned to make the Moroccan carrot salad to take and pull off the road to eat it. Then I discovered I had already packed everything I needed to make the carrot salad, other than that I was all set to hit the road. So I found some leftover Asian Cabbage Salad, decided that would make a suitable substitute and headed out.
I pulled off in order to take my supplements at least a half  hour before I would eat my lunch. All went well until the roasted sesame seeds called to me. I put a few handfuls in my salad, then continued to eat many more handfuls on my drive. Well, If that’s the worst I do, it’s really not so bad.
The squash and green beans for dinner were very tasty—I still didn’t feel like I was really missing anything. Even though as I looked around, everyone else was eating chicken enchiladas which I love (and normally would have devoured). I felt very satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment