Pages

Friday

21 Day Beachbody Ultimate Reset-- My Summary

I have completed my 21-day journey on the Beachbody Ultimate Reset. But at the same time my journey has just begun. I have a fresh perspective and a new found appreciation for food the way it was intended to be consumed. Here is a brief summary of what I have experienced and learned through this process.
Why did I choose to participate in the Beachbody Ultimate Reset?
1. I wanted to take another step in taking care of my health.

2. Curiosity. I was curious; What would it feel like to rid my body of toxins? How much toxin have I really been storing in my body? How would it effect my stress level?  How hard would it be? How different would I feel? What would I miss?

3. Timing. I thought of using this as a stepping stone, my own reset (mind/attitude included). I viewed it as giving myself a fresh start, fresh perspective. Having been somewhat frozen by overwhelming personal issues this could be my push to get back on track.

4. I kept seeing so many others post their experience/ success with the program (the one post showing pictures with the difference in cellulite pre and post reset was especially intriguing) I thought "Why not me?"
It's Good to be Green
What have I learned?
1. A clean body, free of toxins feels lighter and functions better.

2. I have slept better, had more energy and did not miss any sweets

3. I lost 8 1/2 lbs. and 1 1/2-2 inches around my waist.

4. I learned, Yes, I can survive without meat, dairy, OR sweets. I have never felt the need for caffeine to get me going or alcohol to relax. Though through this process getting started and shutting down seemed even easier, still the energy was consistent.

5. I learned to take the time to prepare food that is beneficial and not just satisfying. I learned to be flexible and open to new ideas. I learned some new ways to prepare and enjoy foods, tried foods that were completely new to me, combinations I wouldn't have thought of, and now have some new recipes I will continue to enjoy.

6. Like anything else that is a challenge or process, there is a sense of accomplishment. There was a sense of awareness (kind of a mind reset) through the process. I liked the method of eating consciously, taking time to prepare what I knew was the utmost of healthy choice to nourish my body. The reward is a new outlook, awareness, and commitment to make better choices.

For more information:
www.MyBeachbodyUltimateReset.com/NanciEdwards

Its a good way to start on a journey to be HEALTHY

No comments:

Post a Comment