Pages

Friday

The Beachbody Ultimate Reset-- My Diary--Day 10

The Ultimate Reset--Day 3 of Phase 2--RELEASE:

Today's menu was easy and tasty. I never imagined I could feel satisfied after having only fruit for breakfast. It must be the detox supplement that is helping me feel full.

Breakfast: What a delicious way to start the day. I love all the fresh fruit this time of year. It seems every time I get to eat a plate of fruit the sweet taste is more alive than the time before.

Lunch: Even though it is summer, it was really nice to have a repeat of the bisque from the night before. I enjoyed it cold, really lapped it up. It was great paired with the greek salad.

I am truly feeling good. I am experiencing no cravings. At this point I am not missing sweets or carbs. I can't think of one processed food that I feel like I really miss. 

I was told the trick with the detox is to put it in less water, drink it quicker, then follow it with a chaser of more water. It's really not that bad.
So this is the first day that this plan presented a real challenge for me. Because of end-of-the-year and beginning of summer activities (with different groups) both on the same day in different locations, timing was a bit tricky. I took my lunch with me to a get-together lunch/BBQ dinner. I ate my bisque cold with the salad at the pool party. I had to leave there early and rushed home, changed, and went to a retirement dinner (of course there was more food served there).

Dinner: was buffet style and looked wonderful. I half filled my plate with beautiful steamed vegetables and that was it! I didn't miss a thing and was not tempted. I call that a piece of success.



No comments:

Post a Comment