Pages

Wednesday

Beachbody Ultimate Reset--My Diary--Day 8

Ultimate Reset --Phase II--RELEASE--Day 1

With the first week behind me I have lost  3 1/2 pounds. Phase 2 is bound to be interesting/challenging. In this phase we have no more animal protein or dairy. This week we also add detox to the supplements.  

It was odd to have the detox supplement first thing in the morning. It may take some getting used to drinking it three times a day.


Breakfast- Today's breakfast was a beautiful fruit plate. Since I have not eaten any other sugar I am beginning to feel like fruit tastes even sweeter. I was a bit hungry before lunch but I found that a cup of chai green tea solved that issue.

Lunch- Lunch was just a micro green salad. I loved the addition of avocado. I have always liked the jicama in it and absolutely love the nuts. I think my favorite is the cashews.

Pinto Beans and Rice, the protein portion of the meal, tasty
Dinner- Pinto Beans and rice, steamed zucchini and green beans. I made it all ahead of time and and took it to the Angel Game with me--so proud of myself for doing that. I was a bit worried being the first day on the detox and taking the third detox of the day just before leaving for the game (not knowing yet how it acts). It was okay, not a problem. I could not take my distilled water with me to the game because they only allow unopened bottles. My only other deviation from the plan was I had ONE pistachio nut! I sucked on that thing for a long time. I felt so proud of myself (It's all in the name of health!)
So here we go phase 2--release!

No comments:

Post a Comment