Pages

Thursday

The Beachbody Ultimate Reset--My diary--Day 9

Ultimate Reset--Day 2 of Phase 2--RELEASE

In this phase there will be no more animal protein or dairy. I do love cheese. 

                                                    Okay-- we'll see...

Breakfast: Another breakfast I never would have imagined: miso soup, mashed chickpeas and avocado. Hmmm. All I will say is "interesting". I didn't love it and didn't hate it.
miso soup, mashed chickpeas with nori gomasio, and avocado (yes, for breakfast)

Lunch: I was very happy to see the pinto beans and rice again. It was great with the microgreen salad. By the way, I have never really made my own dressings before this program. It is nice to know exactly what is going into them. I have only used the dressings in the reset program (made myself) and have enjoyed them all.

Dinner: Sweet Potato and Roasted Red Pepper Bisque. I Loved it. It was a simple dinner when paired with the asparagus. It didn't look like much but I found it to be filling. 

                              I haven't thought about sweets even after dinner. 
                 I am feeling very satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment