Pages

Saturday

The Beachbody Ultimate Reset--My Diary-- Day 11

The Ultimate Reset --Phase 2--Day 4--RELEASE:

Today I feel very good. The scale is the same today.

Breakfast: Fresh fruit again--tastes sweet and delicious.


Lunch: Today's lunch was again using quinoa. I have not gotten tired of quinoa. I love its versatility. Today was an easy to make quinoa-lentil pilaf accompanied by a cucumber-tomato salad. It was all very satisfying.


Dinner: The menu included hearty miso soup. This meant more chopping veggies. I think my chopping skills may be improving. Sometimes I kind of get in the zone while I am chopping. I really am getting pleasure out of the preparation (Did I really say that?). I added mushrooms to the recipe along with the other veggies. Steamed swiss chard was called for. I didn't have any Swiss Chard, and still haven't seen it in the store, so I substituted collard greens (still another new vegetable for me)


No comments:

Post a Comment