Pages

Sunday

Beachbody Ultimate Reset--Day 5--My Diary

Ultimate Reset-Phase I--Reclaim--Day 5

Had a tough time sleeping last night. My back was bothering me in a very unusual (for me) spot--right in the middle. I feel like it is still delicate and needs to be protected. I will be careful today.

Breakfast- Cooked rice cereal. I made way too much. This is one item in which I just followed directions on the package so it was not set up as a single-serving recipe. I hope it will be used later. I had fresh fruit again and it tasted very sweet.

Lunch- I am feeling very healthy. I had the quinoa salad and raw veggies dipped in hummus. The veggies provided some wonderful crunch.

Dinner- Still lots of veggies. I just loved the dinner: veggies with miso soup and brown rice. I could eat like this forever.

I protected my back all day. I hope it feels better tomorrow.
I finally lost 1/2 pound. Many I know have lost five pounds or more by now.
I am not hungry

No comments:

Post a Comment