Pages

Tuesday

Beachbody 21-Day Ultimate Reset--My Diary--Day 14

The 21-Day Ultimate Reset--Last Day of Phase II--MY BIG MISTAKE:

I thought I might have lost a bit more weight at this stage in the program (many have) but I am still proud of my journey and very pleased with how I feel. I am disappointed that I DID NOT take pictures or measurements at the very beginning of this process. THAT WAS A BIG MISTAKE!  My clothes are fitting differently and I think (as often happens) the measurements and pictures would have been much more accurate than the scale.


Breakfast: Again, I love the fresh fruit. I'm so happy I am doing this during the summer when there is such an abundance of fresh fruit available.

Today's lunch-- the usual micro-green salad, but today accompanied by another delicious soup
Lunch: The usual micro-green salad and a soup made with some of last night's squash and coconut milk! (mm-mmm) The soup was extremely easy to make and I thought it was delicious. I'm going to have to remember some of these uses for coconut oil and coconut milk. It turns out that both are much healthier than I realized. (I put the soup in a cup because there wasn't very much--I will also make more next time-- although it still satisfied me, leftovers would be good).

Dinner: Succotash?!! Interesting--I thought that was only for Daffy Duck. I wasn't crazy about it on the first bite but the taste improved--not my favorite but I still might revisit it at some point because it is healthy and filling (with edamame) and easy to make. I ate it with steamed Kale.
Yes, Really--Succotash for Dinner-- (corn and edamame), with steamed kale

Starting Phase III tomorrow !

No comments:

Post a Comment