Pages

Monday

Beachbody 21-Day Ultimate Reset--My Diary--Day 13

Ultimate Reset --Day 6 of Phase II--RELEASE:

"Moving" on... almost the end of Phase II.


Breakfast anyone? Spinach, avocado, mashed chickpeas
Breakfast: Another unusual breakfast today: Steamed spinach, sliced avocado and mashed chickpeas with Nori Gamasio ( the nori gamasio really adds a punch of flavor)

Lunch: The lunch menu was beets again but I didn't have any more so I substituted more quinoa-lentil pilaf (love it) with microgreen salad (still not tired of it), fresh and delicious.

Lunch-- quinoa-lentil pilaf with micro-(green salad
Dinner: Dinner called for Kabocha Squash with garlic-tahini filling. I never did find Kabocha Suash so I  used Butternut Squash.
Interesting, the garlic-tahini filling was more of a sauce to put on the squash--- it was very garlicky. I liked it.
More steamed veggies on board. I'm starting to feel like a real vegan. I have to say I am enjoying it. I'm feeling good. I am looking forward to Phase III after one more day.
Dinner--squash with garlic-tahini filling and steamed vegetables

No comments:

Post a Comment