Pages

Wednesday

Beachbody 21-Day Ultimate Reset--My Diary (The beginning)

Phase I --- RECLAIM-- Day 1

I am doing my body a favor. I am embarking on a journey of the cleanest eating I have ever done. I am ridding my body of an accumulation of years of toxins and giving my body a chance to reset. I am committed to the journey and am curious and anxious to see how I feel. Follow me to find out the effects.

Today looks like it is going to be easy. The food doesn’t look different from many meals I have had in the past. I believe the biggest challenge for me going forward will be scheduling, timing supplements and meals.

Breakfast: Scramble eggs, toast, spinach, not unusual for me. I was careful not to add milk to the eggs as I normally would, since I understand we will be weaning off of animal protein including dairy.

Lunch: Microgreen salad----So the chopping begins. I’m glad I got a good set of knives a few years ago. I enjoyed the salad, LOVED the toasted cashews I chose for the topping. The dressing was simple to make and tasty.
Okay—another challenge may be drinking the alkanalize in the afternoon. Actually it looks worse than it tastes. Down the hatch.

Down the hatch. Drinking the alkanalize
Dinner: I love salmon. I will definitely use the recipe for the marinade again. It was a delicious dinner with Salmon, potatoes, asparagus.
The day's food was tasty. The challenge, for now, is keeping to the schedule for the meals and the supplements. I am not used to taking any supplements and it is tricky to have to wait a certain amount of time between food and supplements. I am looking forward to seeing what lies in the days ahead. Yep, I am drinking LOTS of water. I can't wait to see what tomorrow holds.

No comments:

Post a Comment