Pages

Tuesday

The Beachbody Ultimate Reset-- 21 days. Here we go.

Here we go. I wondered. I waited. I watched. I saw many people getting great results from the Beachbody Ultimate Reset.

Now it's my turn. This is another opportunity on my journey toward self-improvement. I will be committing to a three week transformation broken into three one-week phases. Phase I--Reclaim, Phase II--Release, Phase III--Restore. What does that all mean? Basically, the cleanest eating I have ever done in my life. No processed food. It will mean weaning off of animal protein and dairy. Needless to say no caffeine, alcohol, or desserts.


Let's Do This!

This comes at a great time for me. I am working hard to move forward in my life. Although I have always been conscious of my health, it has not been my priority lately. I am alone a lot and resign to quick and easy meals, not the healthiest choices. My health-conscious eating habits have given way to convenience and spontaneity. When I found myself having yogurt and popcorn for dinner I knew it is time to take control again. It's time to focus on what will give me the best return on my health. It's time to work on the inside.
So what will I miss?
Coffee? Probably not. I only became a cup-a-day drinker in the last year. I have never felt like I need the caffeine to get moving.
Dairy products? Meat? Sweets? We'll see, could be a challenge.  I think I can do anything for 3 weeks.
Shakeology? I think so. I have become so accustomed to, and look forward to the simplicity, the taste, the energy, and the regularity that my daily shake provides. Not to mention, I won't be tasting any chocolate for 3 weeks.
So there are a lot of unknowns.
The one thing I know is that I will stick to the program for the full 3 weeks and, no matter what, I will be ridding my body of many unhealthy toxins, trying some new foods, learning some new recipes, and I will finish strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment