Pages

Sunday

A New Direction...

Para-sailing with my daughter on a beautiful day.
The only way is up!

Personally, it has been quite a time of transformation and life lessons. It's time for a new direction.

My blog is undergoing a transformation to reflect my own. My quest for self-improvement continues along with my self-discovery.


Sometimes we have choices about life. Sometimes there are circumstances beyond our control. I am learning to focus only on those things that are within my control. So this time of reflection and transformation has been more about an inner transformation than focusing on the outer package. It did help me to focus on the physical and get back into a routine with workouts. That gave me a focus and did a lot for my spirit and my attitude toward moving forward.

But the real growth has come from the tough lessons. Having my life turned upside down by losing my husband has forced me to focus more than ever on gratitude and on the positive side. (I have always been positive). It has forced me to learn more about my strengths and weaknesses and to recognize what I can give to those around me. I am constantly reminded that giving of oneself is the best gift there is.



There is nothing more obvious to me now than the importance of one’s health.

Of course making the best choices for a healthy life can be a boost to longevity. But the length of that life is not a guarantee. What is guaranteed is that the right choices can help you enjoy life more fully. Enjoying your health can keep you engaged in life. A healthier lifestyle can lift the limits on your activity and enable you to give more to others in the process. Why not live as full a life as possible? Why not enjoy as much as you can? Why not be able to affect those around you in a positive way?

So, welcome to the new blog with a new direction
Fitness is physical, mental and emotional.


Although I have a background in fitness, I am not a fitness company. I think the word fitness scares many people of all ages. They have visions of being tortured to endure never-ending exercises and being pushed to their physical limit. This is the reason for the name change from "Nanci Caldon Fitness" to "Nanci Caldon--Live Healthy - Live Happy!" 


 <Author's note-Name is changed again since this was originally posted on 9/1/13,  Healthy Happy By Choice --Attitude Matters! (Nanci Edwards)> 


It is not ALL about how you look on the outside. It’s about how you FEEL on the inside.

 On this site I plan to share my experience and my perspective to help you attain a healthy and happy lifestyle. I strongly believe a sense of humor, a positive attitude and an unwillingness to give up are what it takes to achieve that goal. I am on a never-ending journey and would love to take you along. Please come back often for fitness tips, recipes, products I use, motivation and just me; sharing a little of this and a little of that; my personal struggles, triumphs and philosophies.

It’s all about choice

ATTITUDE MATTERS!

   BE HAPPY AND HEALTHY -- BY CHOICE!




No comments:

Post a Comment