Pages

Saturday

Beachbody Ultimate Reset--My Diary--Day4

Ultimate Reset --Phase I --RECLAIM --Day 4


Breakfast:  Hooray! I was looking forward to today's breakfast. It's my first chance to have fruit on this plan. With all the fresh fruit available this season I loved it. The plain yogurt was great with maple syrup--I don't know why I didn't think of that before.

Yumm... Delicious Breakfast!

Lunch: Maybe my favorite so far--I looked ahead and made enough Nori rolls last night for today's lunch. I got to repeat the lentil-lime salad (I love it) and the micro-green salad. There was more than enough food! Almost as much munching as chopping I did the other day.

Dinner: OMG!!! I have stir-fried vegetables many times but have never thought of using coconut oil for stir-fry. I loved the flavor of the veggies (as well as the smell while they were cooking) I'm a fan of quinoa and the cucumber-tomato salad was also good.
My headache is fading but I'm noticing some pain in my knees and my back. I'm still sticking with the plan. I've been told the trick to drinking the alkanalize is to use as little water as possible and drink it like a shot. I really don't think it's that bad. Maybe I am already used to it. I am enjoying trying new things. Drinking lots of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment