Pages

Friday

Beachbody 21-day Ultimate Reset--My Diary--Day 3

Phase I--RECLAIM--Day 3

Moving ahead on the third day of the reset. I am committed and encouraged. I am trying new foods and taking the time to prepare them, actually liking it.

Breakfast: How could this be? Breakfast is normal again. I chose to have spinach with my eggs. Instead of steaming it I just threw it in with the eggs. I ate the toast without anything on it since the plan didn't specify. I didn't mind.

Lunch: A repeat of the micro salad--Chop! Chop! Chop! I wish I had looked ahead and chopped more at one time. The lentil-lime salad was delicious. My daughter loved it too. I will definitely repeat it after the reset. A friend in our group couldn't stand it--so it just goes to show how it all depends on individual taste.
Dinner: I so impressed myself. I actually made nori rolls and they turned out. The rolls were made with tempeh and vegetables, a little tricky to roll at first, but I did it. This was all-in-all, I thought, a delicious dinner. Again, I heard the tempeh was awful . I didn't mind it, maybe because I didn't let it marinate as long as it should. Miso soup was easy, quick, and tasty. Japanese cucumber salad was a good side dish with this dinner. 

So far I am not missing caffeine or alcohol (although I don't drink much of either anyway) but I was thinking it would be nice to have something sweet after dinner.
Still a bit of a headache but I know it will get better. I'm sticking with the plan.

Drinking lots of water. 

No comments:

Post a Comment