Pages

Saturday

Fitness From the Heart (Personal Video)

Inspiration is different for every individual.

We all have different things in our life that drive us and motivate us to take care of our health and fitness. We need to find what is deep within us that can inspire us to walk the path and stay on the journey to be our best, to not just live life, but love life.
I am inspired by heart disease in my family to address my health and encourage others to do the same.

What inspires you?? Once you find it , don't let go. Don't lose sight of your priorities and your driving force.
Love your life, don't just live it.

<author's note> I have seen this many times since it was originally filmed. It breaks my heart to watch it now. I can really see the exhaustion on my face and in my voice, and sadness in my eyes.  Just three weeks after this video was filmed my husband lost his life to complications from heart disease. 

My fight is stronger to see that more people are educated and motivated to live their life without having to face such a threat to their health and daily living. 


Please, for yourself and those you love, make a choice to be HEALTHY and happy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment