Pages

Saturday

Need Help with Resolutions?

So here we are—three weeks into the New Year. You have set new goals, but since it is January you call them “resolutions”. Do your goals have to do with losing weight or finally getting back in shape (or maybe in shape for the first time ever), or lacing up your sneakers and going for it?


Have you stuck with them or already given up and abandoned them? Did you set realistic, attainable goals? Are your goals too big or too small?
If your goals are too big you may need to break them down into smaller, bite-size chunks so you can feel a sense of accomplishment before you feel defeated. If they are too small, then once you achieve them set new ones to push you harder.


If your goals are centered around losing weight or getting in shape lets begin by changing some terminology. Let’s call it getting healthy and fit. Now that we have that established, I have 3 ideas to share that made a huge difference for me personally, and for countless others as well. Maybe these can help you get started, get over a slump, and stick with it.
The first two have to do strictly with your nutrition, often the biggest challenge:


1.Seriously The Healthiest Meal of the Day

This is nutrition simplified. The best way to start your day. This delicious drink helped me break a ten-year plateau and feel the best I have in years. I also credit this with helping me stay healthy while coping with stress. Although I initially tried this (I love the chocolate) to see if it would help me lose weight, I now drink it nearly every day because I love how easy it is to get the best nutrition I can to start my day.  You can use it as a meal replacement to lose weight or just add it to your diet if you want to get all your vitamins and minerals in a tasty package that supports your health and fitness at any level. 

More info on www.myshakeology.com/nanciedwards

2.  This can also be a life changer. This is a 21-day commitment, not always easy but so worth it

This can totally change the way you think about food. It could be (it was for me) the cleanest eating you have ever done. There are supplements to support you through the process, as well as intriguing recipes. You may be eating some foods for the first time. Throughout the process you can actually feel your body ridding of toxins and becoming lighter and more energetic. It is a total tune-up for your insides that you will be glad you did. You can see a first-hand account of my complete 21-day journey under blogging categories> Beachbody Ultimate Reset. I have included a couple videos about my journey in the same location under “vlog”. Also more info on this site, of course.
More info as well at www.myultimatereset.com/nanciedwards
The video here explains the importance of this program:

         http://beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/nanciedwards?bctid=1534876093001
<a href="

3. Research has proven when it comes to losing weight, working out, or getting healthy and fit, those who participate with others have a much greater chance of success . If you could do it alone wouldn't you have already done it?


  Now it is time to get going. There really is no reason to wait, haven’t you waited enough already?

 Forget about yesterday and what you haven't done.

Today is the day to make a change. 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment